New Life Live: June 21, 2018
Topics: Making Decisions, Fear, Adult Children, Disappointment, Drug Addiction, Enabling
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Dr. Alice Benton
- We moved away from family and then my mom died and my husband had a stroke; should we move back?
- I am paranoid that people think I’m gay; how do I control those thoughts?
- Both of my adult children are living with their partners, and I don’t like it.
- How do I deal with the disappointment of how my court case ended with my sexual abuser?
- My 41yo son is in the hospital for drug use; how do I stop enabling him?
100 Days of Prayer
Take Your Life Back
Life Recovery Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |