Topics: Brain Issues, Intimacy, Transgender, ADD, Parkinson’s Disease
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen
- Would a brain scan help my 67yo daughter who was diagnosed with corticobasal degeneration?
- After three strokes 2yrs ago, what can I do about the side effects?
- How much saffron does my wife need to help her libido?
- My 18yo daughter has a learning disability and started taking testosterone on her own.
- At 52yo does my ADD make me more prone to dementia later on in life?
- I have had Parkinson’s for 20yrs; what is the best environment for my brain?
The End of Mental Illness
Understanding and Loving a Person with ADD
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS