Topics: Brain Issues, PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Lying
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of Your Brain Is Always Listening
- What do you think about Cereset brain therapy?
- I had a major concussion at 7yo and trauma from an alcoholic mom; what can I do for my PTSD?
- Do you consider borderline a real disorder? My psychiatrist thinks my wife has it.
- Is my concussion and tenth car accident causing my vision to change?
- If my friend’s 19yo daughter can’t stop lying, how much is brain and how much is sin?
Your Brain Is Always Listening
Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS