Topics: Estrangement, Weight Issues, Self Worth, Addiction, Opiates, Adult Children, Connection
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Chris Williams, Special Guest Ron Archer, author of What Belief Can Do: How God Turned My Pain Into Power and Tragedy Into Triumph
- What do you do when your kids and grandkids don’t want anything to do with you?
- How do I deal with losing weight in a more spiritual way and feel better about myself?
- Is there a way to stop being so sensitive at 29yo?
- My opiate addict husband is getting out of rehab; how can I help him in recovery?
- I have a hard time being around my immature 27yo son; what do I say or not say?
- I have a disability and feel isolated; should I move to a disability community?