New Life Live: June 28, 2013
Topics: Affairs, Alzheimer’s, Bipolar, Divorce, Alcoholics, Separation, Dating, Sexual Integrity
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Milan Yerkovich
- It’s been years since my affair; should I confess to my wife even though she is sick?
- Will Splankna therapy help my Alzheimer’s dad?
- Was my bipolar disorder diagnosed correctly? It is affected by sleeplessness.
- I was divorced last year and still don’t feel unmarried; how do I move on?
- My separated husband won’t admit to having a drinking problem; what now?
- Should I stay with a boyfriend who went to EMB, but now he is regressing?
- I feel stuck since I separated from my sex addict husband; what is the next step?
- I am still in love with my ex-wife; what can I do so our 4yo daughter won’t suffer?
Healing Is a Choice
Walking Into Walls
How We Love
Is This The One
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |