Topics: Brain Issues, Insomnia, Boundaries, Adult Children, Addictions, Anxiety
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of Your Brain Is Always Listening
- After falling and hitting my head on a dresser, the doctor told me I didn’t have a concussion. But afterward, my personality changed, and I have anxiety.
- Is there something about my brain that is causing me to struggle with insomnia?
- Should I stop going to family get-togethers because of the nit-picking and arguments?
- Do you have any knowledge about tinnitus? I’ve had it for 5yrs now.
- How do I help my intellectually disabled 29yo son who is out of control and my husband who has a crack cocaine addiction?
- How can my 34yo son with intense anxiety keep a job after being laid off?