New Life Live: June 8, 2018
Topics: Suicide, Parenting, Grief, Depression, Intimacy, Trust, Christian Walk
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Chris Williams
- At what age do you tell kids that the death of a family member was due to suicide?
- How do you comfort a family that lost a loved one to suicide?
- My 19yo duaghter chose suicide and the family turned against me.
- My husband committed suicide 14yrs ago after doctors took him off depression meds.
- After 1yr of my husband’s sex addiction recovery, how do we rebuild trust without controlling him?
- I am a survivor of suicide 40yrs ago; my life was given back to me by the mercy of God!
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |