New Life Live: March 10, 2017
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on March 18, 2004
Topics: Engagement, Dating, Grief, Confrontation, Mother Issues, Self Worth
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend
- I am recently engaged to a wonderful woman, but I am not always attracted to her.
- How do you find Mr. Right when you can’t get past the fear and hurt of a past relationship?
- My wife and I have friends who sound more like parents when they criticize us; what can we say?
- How can I deal with my angry mother treating my kids like she treated me?
- I am ready to seek counseling after living with a man for 14yrs who did not listen to me.
Changes That Heal
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (current version of Boundaries Face to Face)
Our Mothers, Ourselves
You Can Do This
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |