New Life Live: March 16, 2018
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on January 14, 2003
Topics: Depression, Medication, Church Life, Separation, Grief, Dating, Self Worth, Mother Issues
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend
- What am I doing wrong that I can’t get off my antidepressants? Does God want me on meds?
- Do you agree that it is wrong for my wife to attend a different church with the kids?
- What do I do while waiting for my abusive wife to come home and work on our marriage?
- My wife died 3yrs ago, and I feel like I’m cheating on her while dating a widow.
- As an adult, how do I get past my mom punishing me if I don’t do what she expects?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Boundaries in Marriage
Our Mothers, Ourselves
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |