New Life Live: March 2, 2018
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on September 24, 2013
Topics: Verbal Abuse, Boundaries, Parenting, Lying, Dating, ADD, Teens, Enabling
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My 2nd husband is verbally abusive and angry like my ex-husband; should I walk away?
- I have a 12yo son from a previous marriage who moved in with us. He can’t stop lying!
- If I want to pursue a relationship with one woman, what do I say to the other women I’ve been dating?
- How can my ADD husband form a relationship with our angry 15yo son?
- Why am I enabling my ex-fiancé by letting him live with me?
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Is This The One
Understanding and Loving a Person with ADD
5 Blind Spots (condensed version of Walking Into Walls)
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |