New Life Live: March 21, 2019 New Life2019-03-12T13:14:12-07:00
Topics: Newlyweds, Adultery, Ministry, Controllers, Emotional Abuse, Teens, Parenting, Childhood Abuse
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- Should I listen to the check in my gut about my new husband’s behavior?
- Is it biblical to go back into ministry after committing adultery 23yrs ago as a pastor?
- My husband is a deacon and does not treat me right; as his sixth wife, what can I do?
- How do I not take it personally that my 14yo daughter doesn’t want to attend our church youth group?
- Where and how can I start sharing my testimony of surviving abuse?
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn |
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!