New Life Live: March 23, 2012
Topics: Christian Walk, Singles, Parenting, Cutting, Teens, Procrastination, Sexual Integrity
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich
- I am a new Christian; do I have to give up secular music?
- How do you fulfill sexual desires as a single?
- My 14yo daughter is cutting; is it too soon for Prozac?
- How can I stop losing track of time and running late?
- I didn’t have a dad; how do I relate to God as my father?
Walking Into Walls
How We Love Our Kids
When You Love Too Much
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |