New Life Live: March 29, 2016
Topics: Adult Children, Alcohol, Forgiveness, Grief, Abandonment, Newlyweds
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- What should I do about my daughter drinking and bringing home strange men? I worry about her kids.
- My best friend became distant and I do not know why; how do I forgive her?
- How do I get over the grief of my 31yo daughter dying from a car accident last July?
- I got married yesterday and I am obsessed with thoughts that my husband will die.
- Comment: I understand Tina’s grief because my son died 3yrs ago and I got help through a grief group.
How We Love
Forgiving the Unforgivable
NIV Spiritual Renewal Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |