- As a Christian, is it OK for me not to speak to my 93yo dad? He is controlling and tried to call the police on us for taking my mom with dementia to the hospital.
- My adult daughter won’t contact me and says my grandson regresses to a childlike state when he talks to me; where can I go with this?
- My husband might have lung cancer and has a very short temper. Since my dad died of lung cancer, how do I respond to him without panic or stress?
- How do I encourage my wife to take care of herself physically without offending her? The pandemic made it worse.
- My dad is having problems in his third marriage and likes to unload on me. How do I counsel him?