From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on April 5, 2004
Topics: Affairs, Disclosure, Anger, Separation, Sexual Intimacy, Self Worth, Incarceration
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend
- I regret letting down my family; should I tell my wife about my one night stand?
- My husband rages and tricked me into signing a Quitclaim Deed; how can I feel safe?
- Should I continue my marriage to an angry and abusive husband who does drugs?
- Is there anything we can do about my wife’s diminished sexual desire due to PMS drugs?
- My husband left 4yrs ago; how do I learn to be transparent with people and not fearful?
- I married a guy who went to jail and became bitter; can we make our marriage work?
Changes That Heal
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (updated version of Boundaries Face to Face)
See all of our Every Man books (Every Man’s Challenge no longer available from New Life)
Boundaries in Marriage