From the New Life Live! archives, this Flashback Friday show originally aired on March 5, 2010
Topics: Intimacy, Vacillators, Borderline, Child Custody, Adult Children, Christian Walk, Grief, Remarriage
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Milan Yerkovich
- What can I do to get my 51yo husband interested in sex?
- My borderline wife doesn’t feel worthy to stay married; how do I help her stay?
- I have sole custody and always returned the child support from my ex. Am I enabling her?
- My daughter says she never loved her husband, a new Christian. How can I help him?
- After a lifetime of loss and abuse, should I stop reaching out to my toxic family?
- Is it biblically OK to divorce my wife of 30yrs and marry a former girlfriend?
How We Love
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS