Topics: Weight Loss, Confrontation, Parenting, Trust, Bipolar, Enabling, Salvation, Grief, Depression, Teens
Hosts: Becky Brown, Dr. Alice Benton, Marc Cameron
- Does the Lose It for Life intensive look at underlying issues to eating?
- My son has challenges with his rebellious 13yo daughter who lives with her grandmother.
- How do I trust my husband who continues to enable my bipolar daughter against my wishes?
- My 18yo daughter lost her life to cystic fibrosis, and I don’t know if she was saved; is she in heaven?
- What can we do to help my 15yo niece who just lost her mom to cancer? She has depression, outbursts, and doesn’t want to go to school.
How We Love Our Kids
Doing Life with Your Adult Children
Life Recovery Workbook for Grief
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS