Topics: Affairs, Pornography, Same-Sex Attraction, Boundaries, Grief, Avoiders
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich
- Interview with Sam Hodges, president of Church Initiative, to talk about DivorceCare and GriefShare.
- What should I do if my husband had an affair 17yrs ago and I just caught him looking at porn?
- Thank you for the scholarship to Emotional Freedom; it was great! My sister is in a gay relationship and our family is getting together at my house. How should we do the sleeping arrangements?
- I never had anyone to talk to as a child. Now that my daughter took her own life and my mom has dementia, it has been hard.
- Do I have an avoidant personality? My first husband was a porn addict and the second one was violent, so I’m happy to be by myself. New relationships have been disappointing.
Take Your Life Back
Healing Is a Choice
Emotional Freedom Workbook
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS