Topics: In-laws, Anxiety, Accusations, Depression, Divorce, Fear
Hosts: Becky Brown, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Marc Cameron
- How do we respond to my son-in-law who wrote a book berating our whole family?
- The last 5yrs when I travel with family, I have to be the one driving. What can I do about it?
- Why would my 20yo granddaughter with ADD accuse her boyfriend of abusing and cheating on her? Is it for attention?
- How can I help my depressed boyfriend who lost his job and is home all day?
- My ex-husband had me arrested, stole my company, turned my kids against me, and bribed my attorneys; how do I move forward?
How We Love
Take Your Life Back
One Year Bible for Women
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | TuneIn |
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!