New Life Live: May 13, 2020
Topics: Estrangement, Siblings, Sexual Abuse, Adult Children, Grief, Reconciliation, Narcissists
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer
- How can I love my emotionally and physically distant sister and her adult kid?
- My 19yo daughter has two kids and drinks and gets high to cope with her past sexual abuse.
- Comment: After my husband left, I grieved and didn’t find closure until I helped others.
- My 54yo son has PTSD and doesn’t want contact; how do I thank him for the nice Mother’s Day card?
- My wife calls me a narcissist; isn’t there a little bit of narcissism in everyone?
Life Recovery Bible
Life Recovery Workbook for Grief
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |