New Life Live: May 18, 2018 New Life2018-05-17T21:03:42-07:00
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on May 18, 2012
Topics: Christian Walk, Career, Childhood Trauma, Sexual Abuse, Father Issues, Miscarriage
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Dave Stoop
- How do I get through a midlife crisis after losing my house and my joy?
- Interview with Every Man’s Battle group facilitator and therapist, Jim Phillis.
- After ministry didn’t work out, what job I am supposed to be doing?
- I had an abusive childhood, and I’m scared of God.
- How do I talk with my dad after not attending my son’s funeral?
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
5 Blind Spots (adapted from Walking Into Walls)
How To Have That Difficult Conversation
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |