New Life Live: May 29, 2014
Topics: Mother Issues, Self-Worth, Parenting, Bullying, Depression, In-laws, Grief, Pain Medication
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich
- What are reasons why my mom wouldn’t like me?
- My 17yo son is gravitating toward gang life; was I too lenient?
- What can I do for my 13yo daughter who is being bullied and feels very sad?
- My daughter-in-law wrote me a long letter why I am a bad mother-in-law since she had a baby.
- I lost my son in Afghanistan in 2010 and got addicted to pain meds; how do I get unstuck in my grief? It’s affecting my wife and kids.
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
How We Love Our Kids
Secrets Women Keep
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |