New Life Live: May 6, 2019
Topics: Bipolar, Depression, Aging Parents, Brain Issues, ADD, Sleep Disorders
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist and Author Dr. Daniel Amen
- My husband and three of my kids are bipolar; will they need to be on meds the rest of their lives?
- My uncle pastors our church and he is making drastic decisions due to his depression.
- How can we deal with my 84yo dad’s short-term memory loss? There has been no diagnosis.
- I’m in my late 60’s and have had memory issues since my childhood; can anything help?
- My 24yo son was just diagnosed with ADD and now he is suicidal; what can we do to cope?
- I was diagnosed with white matter disease of the brain; can I slow it down?
- What can I do to treat my central sleep apnea that I’ve had for 6yrs?
Feel Better Fast
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Understanding and Loving a Person with Attention Deficit Disorder
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |