New Life Live: May 7, 2020
Topics: Bipolar, Medication, Asperger’s, Parenting, Disclosure, Alcohol, Depression, Anxiety, Teens, Grandparenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Dr. Alice Benton
- My daughter-in-law is either bipolar or schizophrenic; will she have to stay on meds for life?
- How do I get my 20yo daughter to become independent with Asperger’s?
- How much should we tell our 10yo and 12yo about our marital problems and adultery?
- What are people that drink doing since they can’t attend AA meetings?
- How can I help my husband get out of bed when he has panic attacks and depression?
- My 16yo grandson lives with me because he is angry with his parents; how to help him?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Bipolar Disorder
Life Recovery Bible
Life Recovery Workbook
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |