New Life Live: November 13, 2017
Topics: Childhood Trauma, Alcohol, Invisible, Siblings, Dating
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich
- The hosts talk about Thanks-living: Living a life of gratitude.
- Personal Insights: Milan talks about growing up feeling overwhelmed by emotions in his family.
- Personal Insights: Dr. Hubbard talks about growing up without a voice in her family.
- How do I get my mom to accept that she can’t live on her own anymore?
- I need biblical guidance on separating from my siblings; how do I let go of the guilt?
- How can we know marriage is right when we live 2500 miles apart?
Life Recovery Bible
How We Love
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |