New Life Live: November 17, 2017 New Life2018-01-26T06:18:52-08:00
Topics: Addictions, Procrastination, Teens, Grief, Newlyweds, Anger, Connection
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Chris Williams
- How do I stop addictive behaviors like electronic gaming and biting my nails?
- My 15yo daughter is a procrastinator; how do I help her?
- Now that my grown children celebrate holidays with their own families, how do I grieve the past?
- Is there a way for newlyweds to identify their past hurts to achieve a deeper connection?
- What can I do about my angry response when people bug me?
- One year into my recovery, how can I connect more deeply with others?
How We Love
The Mediterranean Love Plan
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |