New Life Live: November 18, 2021 New Life2021-11-16T13:38:19-08:00
Topics: Depression, Christian Walk, Autism, Difficult Conversations, Drug Addiction, Intimacy, Divorce
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- How do I figure out what is good vs. what is evil? I struggle with depression and other things, and my family is very manipulative.
- My 20mo grandchild may have autism. How should I discuss it with my son and his wife?
- How can I help my parents get help for my 34yo brother for his GHB drug addiction? He is HIV positive.
- As I worked hard to provide for my family, my wife relied on her friends for emotional support and pushed me out.
- If it wasn’t for New Life, I wouldn’t be alive today!
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Life Recovery Bible
How We Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |