New Life Live: November 2, 2011
Topics: Dating, Boundaries, Marriage, Substance Abuse, Forgiveness, Anger, Parenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Sheri Denham
- I am number fourteen of the twenty guys my date will be going out with, and I really like her. How long should I wait?
- How do I enforce a boundary in marriage without becoming his mother?
- My son adopted my lifestyle of drugs and crime and has died. How do I forgive myself?
- I can’t get my anger out; how do I find my voice?
- My 8yo daughter pulls out her eyelashes because we are getting a divorce.
How To Get a Date Worth Keeping
Walking Into Walls
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |