From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on November 30, 2010
Topics: Smoking, Pregnancy, Dating, Grief, Divorce, Emotional Abuse, Separation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Dave Stoop
- As an ex-smoker, how can I talk to my pregnant stepdaughter about her smoking?
- I’m dating a Christian man who says he is wired to love more than one woman.
- It’s been 2yrs since my wife left; do I need medication for my depression and anger towards God?
- I can’t afford to divorce my emotionally abusive husband after one year of separation.
- Is my oddball behavior keeping me from meeting the right woman?