Topics: Life Recovery Groups, Boundaries, Affairs, Verbal Abuse, Parenting, Adult Children, Estrangement, Divorce, Confrontation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Dr. Alice Benton
- I went from a secular 12-step group to starting a Life Recovery Group because a Life Recovery Group leader encouraged me.
- My husband has had affairs and committed adultery throughout our 21yr marriage; do I walk away as the therapists tell me to do?
- Can you explain what happens to a child when a parent screams profanity at them? I saw a woman do this to her little girl.
- My adult daughter stopped talking to me 7yrs ago on Thanksgiving. I have done everything but knock on her front door.
- What kind of advice can you give me to help my recently divorced son whose ex-wife is now seeing another man?
- Comment for Sandra: When I saw a mom berating her son, I prayed and got the courage to tell her to never talk to her son like that.
One Year Bible for Women
Doing Life with Your Adult Children
Healing Is a Choice
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS