New Life Live: November 30, 2017
Topics: Father Issues, Childhood Abuse, Living Together, Adult Children, Christian Walk, Siblings, Career, Reconciliation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Milan Yerkovich
- My dad found out I had written a book about my past and his verbal abuse; what should I say to him?
- My son has a live-in girlfriend who isn’t divorced yet; how do I respond to this?
- As an artist, can I serve God with my hands rather than with people?
- We see too little of my 65yo brother since he remarried and spends all of his time with her family.
- At 29yo, should I move from home to take a job two states away?
- How can I get my wife back after she left 2yrs ago to take care of her dying dad?
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Take Your Life Back
How We Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |