New Life Live: November 5, 2020 New Life2020-11-02T16:38:14-08:00
Topics: Schizophrenia, Paranoia, Counseling, Bipolar, Hormones, Eating Disorders, Parenting, Brain Issues
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen
- My 29yo son suffers from bipolar schizophrenia with paranoia and voices; what can I do?
- Would Dr. Amen’s book Conquer Worry and Anxiety be something I can use with my counseling clients?
- After extreme depression and then being diagnosed bipolar, do you think my hormones are off?
- My 7th and 9th grade kids are picky eaters; should I force them to eat?
- At 78yo my memory is getting worse; would it be worth it to travel to another state for a brain scan?
End of Mental Illness
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
How We Love Our Kids CD
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |