New Life Live: October 20, 2020 New Life2020-10-20T12:08:41-07:00
Topics: Alcohol, Anxiety, Grief, Childhood Trauma, Adult Children, Same-Sex Attraction, Marijuana, Pornography, Teens, Parenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My husband struggles with drinking and lost his mom recently; what will help him?
- Will I ever heal one hundred percent from my abusive childhood?
- What does it mean that my son-in-law was watching gay porn and lying to his parents?
- What boundaries can my parents set for my 17yo brother who is smoking pot?
- Our 12yo foster son was looking at porn so we took away his phone; what is our next step?
- Comment: My husband also struggled with sex addiction and lying, but then he got help.
- My wife and I are getting divorced and don’t agree on how to raise our kids; what can I do?
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Life Recovery Workbook for Divorce
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |