Topics: 12-step Recovery, Self Worth, Alcohol, Christian Walk, Drug Addiction, Codependency
Hosts: Becky Brown, Dr. Jacqui Mack-Harris, Chris Williams
- Is it true my brokenness sets me up for unhappiness?
- My husband says I act like I’m better than others; how do I change?
- Is it best to avoid going to functions because I get out of control when I drink?
- I felt trapped in a bad marriage until my pastor shared Proverbs 6:16-19.
- Do I give my adult children updates about their meth-addicted brother, or do I minimize it?
- I facilitate a recovery group; should I use materials that say addiction is a sin or a disease?
How We Love
Changes That Heal
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Life Recovery Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS