New Life Live: September 11, 2019
Topics: Pregnancy, Drug Abuse, Anxiety, Mold, Alzheimers, Medication
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author and pioneer in brain SPECT imaging
- Does my 2yo granddaughter headbang because her mom took methadone while she was pregnant?
- Does anxiety medication affect one’s brain, and can supplements be taken instead?
- Have you treated people with chemical sensitivities after being exposed to mold?
- Could my father’s frontal lobe damage cause narcissistic behavior?
- My 90yo mother has advanced Alzheimer’s; how can I protect my brain?
- How do antibiotics help me function after bacterial damage?
Feel Better Fast
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |