Topics: Brain Trauma, Depression, Asperger’s Syndrome, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Fear, PTSD, Suicide, Childhood Trauma
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen
- I sustained a concussion from football and now have depression and ADD; should I be checked for Asperger’s?
- How do I tell my congregation that I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, or should I?
- Is God happy with me if I am scared about getting COVID?
- After being diagnosed with PTSD 10yrs ago, why am I having suicidal thoughts now?
- Can a brain scan tell if damaged areas are new or if they are from my childhood?