New Life Live: September 19, 2019 New Life2019-09-19T16:40:33-07:00
Topics: Grandparenting, Anger, Adult Children, Codependency, Dating, Divorce, Anxiety, Incarceration
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Dr. Alice Benton
- How can I help my 18yo granddaughter who lives with me and has a verbally abusive mother?
- My 36yo daughter rages and I am codependent; what can I do?
- I am dating a widow who would lose her pension if we married; what do Christians do?
- How do I avoid the same rut after divorcing my abusive, alcoholic husband?
- My 19yo son has extreme anxiety over not being in a relationship.
- What can I do to prepare for my incarcerated husband to come home? I feel anxious.
How Happiness Happens
Take Your Life Back
Is This The One
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn |
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!