New Life Live: September 23, 2016 New Life2018-01-26T06:19:31-08:00
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired August 17, 2004
Topics: Schizoid Personality Disorder, Procrastination, Church Life, Dating, Add, Parenting,
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Dave Stoop
- Our counselor diagnosed my husband as schizoid, and our kids are struggling to accept it.
- How do I stop being late to work?
- Will getting more involved with the Catholic church alienate my wife who left the church?
- Why am I attracted to men with serious character flaws like cheating?
- I married a man I knew for 2mos and never fell in love with after 5yrs of marriage; what should I do?
- What can I do to help my 10yo son while we are waiting to have ADD testing done?
Safe People (option for Hiding from Love)
More Jesus, Less Religion
Forgiving Our Parents (option for Making Peace with Your Father)
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |