From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on September 12, 2008
Topics: Boundaries, Alcohol, Verbal Abuse, Abortion, Separation, Homosexuality, Controllers, In-laws
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Dave Stoop
- Can you explain the difference between being a peace maker vs. a peace keeper?
- My alcoholic husband lost his job and verbally attacked me in front of the kids.
- What is the limit on being submissive to your spouse?
- How can I overcome shame-based thinking of being rejected and a failure?
- My 15yo nephew is struggling with sexuality, and I’m afraid he will commit suicide like his friend.
- My son-in-law is in a coma; how can my daughter handle her controlling mother-in-law?