“Transforming Relationships With Your Adult Sons & Daughters”
Are your adult child’s decisions causing you to lose sleep? Does the pain of boundaries (or lack thereof) with your adult children feel overwhelming? Are your adult child’s choices causing you to ask ‘where did I go wrong’?
The Courageous Parents Workshop will provide practical advice and hopeful encouragement for navigating the parent/adult child relationship. Come find answers to having a healthy relationship with your adult children.
About the 1-Day Online Video Conferencing Workshop
You’ll Learn About:
- Be a Student of Your Adult Child’s Culture
- Reinventing the Relationship With Your Adult Children
- Single Parent – Empty Nest
- Helping vs Enabling
- Your Empty Nest Marriage
- Violations of Your Values
- The Cringe Factor – Addictions, Cohabitation, Mental Health Issues, Straying From Faith
Parents of adult children whether they have left home, never left home or moved out and are now back at home.
Attendees must be 18 years of age or older.
8 AM – 5 PM PT
9 AM – 6 PM MT
10 AM – 7 PM CT
11 AM – 8 PM ET
Attendance for all sessions is required
- 6 teaching sessions
- 3 small group process sessions (4½ hours) facilitated by a credentialed New Life Network Counselor
If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the workshop, you will receive a refund of the amount you’ve paid minus a cancellation fee of $100 per person.
If you cancel less than 14 days before the start of the workshop or no show to the workshop, no refund shall be given.
STEVE ARTERBURN: Steve is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries and host of the #1 nationally syndicated Christian counseling talk show, New Life Live!, heard and watched by over 2 million each weekday on over 150 radio markets nationwide, SiriusXM Satellite radio, and on NRBTV. Steve is also the founder of the Women of Faith conferences attended by over 4 million people.
JILL HUBBARD: Dr. Jill Hubbard, co-host of New Life Live! Jill Hubbard PhD. is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Costa Mesa, California, and has been involved with New Life Ministries since its inception. Her background includes extensive work in both inpatient and outpatient treatment settings.
Dr. Hubbard lends both a professional and woman’s perspective to the New Life Live! radio program. She is sought after for her work with eating disorders, women’s issues, perfectionism, ongoing depression, issues of self, emerging from abuse, attachment and relational issues, and personal growth. Dr. Hubbard is a native Californian and a graduate of Westmont College, Biola University, and the California Graduate Institute. Jill resides with her family in Southern California.
All workshop attendees participate in general sessions then break out into process groups. In the groups, facilitated by a New Life Network Counselor, you will process the information presented in the main sessions. There is a ratio of one counselor for every six to eight attendees.
The workshop will be held through the use of online video conferencing. Attendees must have:
- A computer or tablet with audio and video capabilities
- An internet speed sufficient for live stream video (Please note New Life is not responsible for any technical issues with your device and no refunds will be given should your device not be able to adequately stream this workshop.)
- A private room where you will be able to focus on the content being presented and interact with your fellow group members with no distractions
Yes, New Life offers a weekly coaching program called Sustained Parenting. For more information on this program, talk to your group facilitator during the workshop or call (800)NEW-LIFE.
Upcoming Online Workshop:
- $400/per person after 7/29
Registrations end at noon CT Friday 8/12
or once we’ve reached maximum capacity.