Accountability. Connection. Wisdom.
Connection is a necessity to having transformation in your life! You hear us talk about it every day on the radio program and we want to help you find or create connection for your life!
Find a Group
To locate a Life Group near you, you can click here, enter your zip code in the field search and select a topic you wish to get involved with and search for a group! You will then need to call 1-800-NEW-LIFE (639-5433) and a Ministry Service Representative will give you the exact location and group contact information.
Start a Life Group
- Gather a few friends, co-workers or whomever God brings in your path, together to create a Life group.
- Pick the curriculum which best suits the needs of your group. New Life has many resources from which to choose.
- Select a day, place and time to meet. The meeting place can be your home, church, or a community building.
- Order your group materials by calling 800-NEW-LIFE (639-5433).
- Check out special resource materials to help you lead and promote your group, such as: Sample Calendars, Week by Week Summaries, digital and Print Flyers to promote your group, Facilitator Guides, Registration capability to help connect local people with your Life group and much more.
- Determine if there will be a cost associated to your group based on how many are going to be involved in the group and the cost of the materials per person.
Types of Life Groups
Each group may have its own resources and flyers. Please contact Paul Scott at email@example.com to ask for these resources.
Register Your Group
Registering your group has proven to be a great resource for people looking to connect with peers who are seeking healing and community. Your group may be the answer to someone’s prayers: someone looking for a group to help them with a particular need; someone looking for greater connection.